Your health and well-being is our number one concern at Senior CommUnity Care of MI and we want to assure you that our staff is prepared to assist you at any time. Our Day Center remains open and staffed at this time.
- Remains fully-staffed and is open during normal business hours
- You can reach us at any time, 24 hours a day every day of the year at (517) 319-0700
- Will continue to follow recommended protocols and precautions to protect our participants, families, and staff
- Wash your hands frequently
- If you cough, cough into your elbow, or use a tissue
- Let our Clinic know if you do not feel well for any reason
- Call us immediately if you have any symptoms or do not feel well: (517) 319-0700
We are also here to answer any concerns that you have, and are taking every precaution to protect our participants, families, and staff. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have questions, feel ill, or are experiencing any symptoms that concern you.